Saturday, September 3, 2011

Draw and Foldover - interactive drawing

I found Draw and Foldover last year from The Big Draw and I had forgotten about it. It's a game that I showed the class on one of the Magical Mondays where you take a piece of paper, fold it and then take turns drawing on one of the folded sections. Each person draws on just one section, then passes it on to the next person who is not allowed to peek at the previous drawing/s. When it's done, the paper is unfolded and the random drawing revealed! I just learned recently from my I'm So Bored The Doodle Notebook that this is called exquisite corpse - a strange name for sure but a fun way to exercise your creative muscles.

Go play the game - they give you the drawing tools and all you need is your computer and mouse/touchpad. Plus, someone's email to send your drawing to. If you play, please feel free to send your drawing to me - I'd love to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts